(单词翻译:单击)
Taxi driver: Hello Miss, do you need a taxi?
出租车司机:你好!小姐,你要打车吗?
Mary: Yes.
玛丽:是的。
Taxi driver: Do you have any luggage?
出租车司机:你有行李吗?
Mary: Just these two suitcases.
玛丽:只有两个手提箱
Taxi driver: OK, I'll put them in the back for you. Where are you going?
出租车司机:好的,我帮你把它们放在后备箱里面,你要去哪儿?
Mary: The Comfort Inn.
玛丽:去康福特旅馆。
Taxi driver: I think there are two in Boston. Which one are you going to?
出租车司机:我想波士顿有两个康福特旅馆,你要去哪一个?
Mary: The one downtown.
玛丽:市中心的那个。
Taxi driver: Is this your first time in Boston?
出租车司机:这是你第一次来波士顿吗?
Mary: No. I've been here many times. I come here for work all the time. Do you know how long it'll take?
玛丽:不是,我来过很多次啦,我总是来出差,你知道多久能到吗?
Taxi driver: It shouldn't take long. Probably about 15 minutes.
出租车司机:应该会很快,大概十五分钟吧。
Mary: Wow, it looks like the traffic is really bad.
玛丽:哇,看起来交通很堵呀。
Taxi driver: Yeah, there might be an accident up ahead.
出租车司机:是的,前面可能出车祸啦。
Mary: OK, then stop at the next intersection. I'm gonna get out there and take the subway.
玛丽:好的,那在下一个十字路口停一下吧,我想在那儿下,然后去坐地铁。