2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第80期:丢失东西 When you lose things
日期:2016-10-20 15:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Talking to a friend about the cell phone you lost
和朋友谈论你丢的手机

Jackson: Where have you been Katy?
杰克逊:凯特你去哪儿了啊?
Katy: I was home the whole morning. What happened?
凯特:我早上一直在家,发生什么事了?
Jackson: I’ve been trying to reach you but your cell is always switched off.
杰克逊:我一直给你打电话但总是关机。
Katy: Oh! Didn’t I tell you that I lost my phone?
凯特:啊!我没有告诉你我手机丢了吗?
Jackson: No, you didn’t. And this is the second one in two months. What happened this time ?
杰克逊:没有,这是两个月来你丢的第二个手机了,这次是怎么丢的?
Katy: I’m not sure. I just can’t remember where I left it. It might have been at a store but I honestly don’t know.
凯特:我不知道,我不记得在哪儿丢的了。可能是在商店,但是我真的记不清了。
Jackson: You should be more careful, Katy. We store lots of personal info on our cell phones.
杰克逊:你应该更小心的,凯特。我们的手机里有许多个人信息。
Katy: Yeah I know. And it was also a new one! I feel really bad about it.
凯特:是,我知道。这是个新手机!!!我真的很伤心。
Telling your parents that you lost your wallet
告诉你的父母你钱包丢了

Karen: Hey Jenn. Why do you look so sad?
科伦:嘿,珍。你怎么看起来这么沮丧?
Jenn: I was out yesterday and I can’t find my wallet ever since.
珍:我昨天出去了然后就找不到我的钱包了。
Karen: Oh, no! How much money did you have in it?
科伦:噢,别,钱包里面有多少钱?
Jenn: Just some pocket money. No big loss there. I’m more worried about my school ID and library cards. I can’t believe this is happening!
珍:只有一些零钱。没有什么大损失。我更担心的是我的学生证和图书馆的借阅证。我不敢相信发生了这样的事。
Karen: Calm down. This is not the end of the world but you do have to be more careful, dear.It’s the third time this year!
科伦:放松,这不是世界末日,但是你也要仔细一点,这是今年第三次了。
Jenn: I’m sorry Mom. I promise it won’t happen again.
珍:对不起妈妈,我保证以后不会了。
Karen: Make sure it doesn’t.
科伦:保证不要再发生了。
Looking for something at a lost and found section
寻找丢失的物品写失物招领

Jenn: Hello Mr. Perry. I’ve lost my wallet and I was wondering if you’d know anything about it.
珍:哈喽,派瑞。我钱包丢了,我想你是不是有一些信息?
Perry: Oh, I see. Let me check the records. So you lost it again huh, Jenn ?
派瑞:哦,好吧。让我看一下记录。你又丢了是吧,珍?
Jenn: Yeah. I think I lost it in here somewhere. I came for an extra class yesterday. I can’t find it ever since.
珍:是的,我觉得我丢在了某个地方。我昨天多上了一节课,之后我就找不到钱包了。
Perry: What time did you come for the class ?
派瑞:你什么时候来上课的?
Jenn: I came in the afternoon. Around 3.
珍:大概下午3点来的,
Perry: I’m sorry Jenn. No one has brought in a wallet. You should also check the notice board.
派瑞:对不起珍,没有人交钱包。你应该再去看看告示栏。
Jenn: Sure. I will do that straight away. Thanks for your help Mr. Perry
珍:好,我马上就去,谢谢你的帮助,派瑞先生。.
When you lose you car keys
你什么时候丢的车钥匙

Katy: Hey Jackson.
凯蒂:嗨,杰克逊。
Jackson: Hey Katy. Long time since you last called.
杰克逊:嗨,凯蒂。上次电话之后很久没见了。
Katy: I’ve just been busy with work. But I need your help right now.
凯蒂:我工作太忙了,但是我现在需要你的帮助。
Jackson: Is everything okay? What happened?
杰克逊:你还好吗?发生什么事了?
Katy: I’m at the mall on George St. and I lost my car keys. I don’t know where I left them. Can you please pick me up?
凯蒂:我在乔治·圣商场,我的车钥匙丢了。我不知道我在哪里丢了他们。你能来接我吗?
Jackson: I’m sorry but I’m on the other side of town right now.
杰克逊:对不起,可是我现在在城市另一边。
Katy: Oh! I’m stuck here. What should I do?
凯蒂:哦!我被困在这里了。我要怎么办?
Jackson: Don’t worry. My friend has a garage near that mall. I’ll give you his number. He’ll send a locksmith within minutes.
杰克逊:别担心。我朋友在商场附近有一个修车厂。我给你他的电话号码。他会马上派解锁匠过去的。
Katy: Thank you so much!
凯蒂:太谢谢你了。

分享到