Now or later 现在去还是晚点去
日期:2016-10-13 18:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Elizabeth: Chris, where are you going?
伊丽莎白:克理斯,你要去哪儿?
Chris: I'm going to the store.
克理斯:我要去商店。
Elizabeth: Really? I need to go to the store too.
伊丽莎白:真的吗?我也要去商店。
Chris: Would you like to come with me?
克理斯:你想和我一起去吗?
Elizabeth: Yeah, let's go together.
伊丽莎白:当然,那咱们一起走吧。
Chris: Would you like to go now or later?
克理斯:你想现在去呢还是晚点?
Elizabeth: Now.
伊丽莎白:现在。
Chris: What?
克理斯:什么?
Elizabeth: Now would be better.
伊丽莎白:现在去更好点。
Chris: OK, let's go.
克理斯:好的,那咱们走吧。
Elizabeth: Should we walk?
伊丽莎白:我们要步行吗?
Chris: No, it's too far. Let's drive.
克理斯:不,商店太远啦,我们开车吧。

分享到