Getting Along with Boss 与上司相处融洽
日期:2016-08-23 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Smith: What do you regard as the most important thing that the secretary must do?
史密斯:你认为一个秘书需要做的最重要的事情是什么?
Li Tian: I think it's to get along well with my boss.
李甜:我认为是和上司相处好。
Smith: Why?
史密斯:为什么?
Li Tian: Because my duty is to help my boss. The premise of all is that there is no conflict between me and my boss.
李甜:因为我的职责是去帮助上司,大前提是我和上司之前没有矛盾和冲突。
Smith: How can you get along well with your boss?
史密斯:你怎么样和你上司相处好?
Li Tian: First, I have to know my boss's preferences and habits.
李甜:首先,我需要了解上司的偏好和习惯。
Smith: And then?
史密斯:然后呢?
Li Tian: I will do my work according to his preferences and habits.
李甜:我会根据他的偏好和习惯来工作。
Smith: What else will you do?
史密斯:你还会做什么?
Li Tian: I'll communicate with my boss frequently and ask him for advice on some problems and difficulties.
李甜:我会经常和他交流,在一些问题和困难上征求他的建议。

分享到
重点单词
  • premisen. 前提 vt. 提论,预述,假设 n. 房屋和
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通