银行英语情景口语(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:现金业务 开户情景(4)
日期:2016-05-29 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Hi. I want to open an account with you, so I can pay my bills by direct debit.
你好,我想在你们这里开一个账户,这样我就可以用直接划账的方式付我的账单了。
B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays, totally hassle free!
现在这种方式很流行,完全没有麻烦。
A: Yes, that's what I thought. It's so much trouble coming down here or to the post office to pay all of my utility bills every month. So, what exactly do I need to do?
是呀,我也是这么想的。每个月都得到这儿或去邮局付水电费真是太麻烦了。那么,我到底应该怎么做呢?
B: Please fill in this application and sign your name down here,at the bottom.
请您填写这个申请表,并且在底部这儿签字。
A: Here you go. Is that it?
给你。这就行了吗?
B: I just need to see some ID, like a passport for example.
我只需要看一下身份证件,比如护照什么的。
A: Here. What's the least I can pay in to get this account open?
给。我开这个账户要付的最少金额是多少?
B: We usually ask for 100 RMB, Sir.
我们通常收100元,先生。
A: OK, here you go.
好的,给你。
B: So, that's everything done for you. Here's your new cheque book, the cheque guarantee will follow in the post in a couple of days.
好的,都办完了。这是您的新支票本,支票担保卡会在两天之内寄给您。

分享到