2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第3期:指路 Giving Directions
日期:2016-05-18 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Which Way to Go?
走哪条路?

Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?
莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?
Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.
德克:知道。离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。
Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?
莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?
Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.
德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。
Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.
莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!
Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?
德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。
Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.
莱恩:恩,谢谢!
Duke: Don't mention it!
德克:不客气!

Where's the Photocopy Shop?
复印店在哪?

Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?
艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?
Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.
安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的路程。
Emily: Thank you so much.
艾米丽:谢谢!
Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!
安:不客气,祝你好运!
Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant up there?
艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?
Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.
安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。
Emily: Thanks again!
艾米丽:再次感谢!
Ann: My pleasure!
安:不客气!

Joe's Place.
Joe's 的家在哪?

Ann: Hello there! Do you know where's Joe's place?
安:嗨,你知道怎么去Joe's Place?
Ryan: There are many Joes around here. What's his last name?
莱恩:这里有很多叫 JOE 的,他姓什么?
Ann: It's Simpsons.
安:辛普森。
Ryan: Joe Simpsons...Are you talking about Army Joe?
莱恩:乔·辛普森。你是在说军人JOE吗?
Ann: Yeah, he is an Army vet.
安:恩,他是老兵。
Ryan: Okay, just turn right from that crossroad. Before you reach the other crossroad, look for the house with the red roof and some Eucalyptus trees. That's Army Joe's place.
莱恩:哦,从那个交叉路口像右拐。到达下一个交叉路口时你就找是红色屋顶并有桉树的房子,那个是他的家。
Ann: Thank you so much.
安:太谢谢您了!
Ryan: That's alright.
莱恩:不谢!

How Can I Get to the Fair?
如何去展览会?

Duke: Emily, how can I get to the town fair?
德克:艾米丽:怎么去城镇展览会呢?
Emily: Take the next right turn from here. After walking for about 5 minutes, take the subway, go towards Rodney Street, from there you.
艾米丽:从这里一直向右拐,大约5分钟后,坐地铁到罗德尼大街你就到了。
Duke: Hold on. Just tell me which way to go from here again, please.
德克:稍等,能在说一遍吗?
Emily: You have to walk right from this intersection.
艾米丽:从这个十字路口向右走。
Duke: Okay, thanks. I'll just ask some more people when I get to the subway.
德克:好的,谢谢。我到地铁后再问问别人。
Emily : Sure. Hope you have a great time at the fair.
艾米丽:恩,祝您在展览会上玩的开心。
Duke : Yes, I'm meeting my family there.
德克:谢谢,我在那里会见我的家人。

分享到