(单词翻译:单击)
1. Moving Into a New Neighborhood
1.进入一个新的社区
A: I'm a bit nervous, Charlie.
A:我有点紧张,查理
B: Why, baby?
B:为什么,宝贝?
A: Well, you know, new neighborhood, new surroundings.
A:嗯,你知道,新邻居,新环境
B: Change is good, Linda. Before long, you'll feel right at home.
B:变化是好的,琳达
A: I hope so. I guess I'm just used to the old place.
A:我希望如此
B: I know what you mean, baby, but this is a much better neighborhood.
B:宝贝,我知道你的意思,但是这是一个更好的社区
A: Yes, it is, but it's still something new.
A:是的,它是,但它仍是新事物
B: We'll be fine. In a month it will feel like home.
B:我们会好起来的
A: I hope our neighbors are nice.
A:我希望我们的邻居很好
B: Me too, but that's not a deal-breaker. This is a much better place.
B:我也是,但这也不是个煞风景的地方
A: I know, dear. It's just my jitters, that's all.
A:我知道,亲爱的
B: We will get through this, babe.
B:我们会度过这个阶段,宝贝
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载