(单词翻译:单击)
17. Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk
17.通过前台得到一辆出租车
A: I need a cab to the theater district.
A:我需要一辆出租车去剧院
B: We can get that for you right away.
B:我们可以马上为你叫一辆
A: Well, I don't need to be there for another hour.
A:好吧,我不需要另外一个小时到那
B: Would you like to reserve a limo then?
B:你想预订一个豪华轿车吗?
A: That seems a bit much for me. Just a regular cab is fine.
A:这对我来说似乎有点贵
B: We can't reserve a taxi that far in advance, sir.
B:我们不能这么快的预约出租车,先生
A: So how do I get a cab in an hour then?
A:那么我怎么在一小时内得到一辆出租车呢?
B: If you go right outside our lobby when you are ready, a staff member will hail one for you.
B:如果当你都准备好了的时候去我们大堂外面,一个工作人员会帮你拦下一辆
A: Do I have to tip the guy who gets the cab for me?
A:我需要给为我拦下出租车的人小费吗?
B: Tips aren't mandatory, but they are appreciated.
B:小费不是强制性的,但他们会很感激
A: Maybe I'll just hail the cab myself then.
A:也许我应该自己拦下出租车
B: That's also an option.
B:这也是一个选择
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载