(单词翻译:单击)
11. An Argument (1)
11. 争吵(1)
A: I thought you were going to cook dinner today.
A:我以为你今晚要做晚饭
B: I've been working all day.
B:我今天工作了一整天
A: Yeah, but you work from home. That doesn't count.
A:是的,但你在家工作
B: It sure seems to count when I help pay the bills.
B:当我付账单的时候就当然算了
A: You know I pay more bills than you do.
A:你知道我比你付的账单多
B: That's because you make more money than I do.
B:那是因为你挣的钱比我多
A: This is why you should make dinner.
A:这就是为什么你应该做晚饭
B: You are so sexist.
B:你这是性别歧视
A: Way to get off topic. This is about you not making dinner.
A:别跑题
B: We can make dinner together or order in.
B:我们可以一起做晚饭或者轮流来
A: What's the point of you working from home but won't take care of the home.
A:你在家里工作却没有照顾好这个家,那你的意义是什么
B: You know what? I'm going out to eat by myself.
B:你知道吗?我要自己去外面吃
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载