(单词翻译:单击)
What are you going to do about your death?
你会为你的死亡做些什么呢?
Well, mostly I'll try to avoid it.
嗯,我会尽量避免 。
I mean, are you going to get buried or cremated?
我的意思是你会选择土葬还是火葬?
My wife and I will be cremated.
我和我妻子会选择火葬 。
Are you going to be buried next to each other?
你们会相邻而葬吗?
Oh, no. Our ashes will be shaken into the ocean.
噢,不会 。我们的骨灰会被洒到海里 。
You're not going to be buried?
你不会土葬吗?
A coffin costs too much and takes up too much space.
棺材很贵也需要很多空间 。
Yes, but it will be in a cemetery where your children can visit you.
是的,但你会有一个墓地以便你的孩子可以来悼念你 。
Children seldom visit their parents in a cemetery.
孩子们很少回去墓地看望他们的父母 。
That's true. A cemetery is for dead people, not living people.
确实 。墓地是为死去的人存在,而不是活着的人 。
We figure our kids can visit us whenever they go to the beach.
我想我们的孩子可以在每次他们去海边的时候悼念我们 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载