A Tough Choice 一个艰难的选择
日期:2016-03-10 11:41
(单词翻译:单击)
Beer is a powerful drug.
啤酒是一种有力的麻醉 。
So are cigarettes.
就像香烟一样 。
Which would you prefer?
你更喜欢哪个?
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.
当你死后去了天堂,他们会提供给你啤酒或香烟 。
I could pick only one or the other?
我只能任选其一吗?
Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.
是的 。没有什么是完美的,即使在天堂 。
Boy, that's a tough one.
孩子,这是个艰难的选择 。
What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.
有什么艰难的?显然,我会选香烟 。
But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.
但喝过冰啤酒后来根香烟感觉会更好 。
Well, you can't have everything.
好吧,你不能得到所有 。
I don't think I want to go to your heaven.
我认为我不想去你所说的天堂 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载