All His Eggs in One Basket 孤注一掷
日期:2015-12-22 11:30
(单词翻译:单击)
I think I did something real stupid.
我想我做了一些很傻的事情 。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I bought some stock.
我买了一些股票 。
Everybody buys stock.
每个人都买股票 。
I bought it on a hunch.
我凭直觉买的 。
You didn't read about the company first?
你没有先了解一下那个公司?
I didn't have to. It's been in business for 60 years.
我没有必要 。它已经在商界60年了 。
So what's the problem?
那么问题是什么?
I used all my savings on this one company.
我把所有的钱都买了这一个公司 。
You put all your eggs into one basket.
你把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里 。
If the company goes out of business, I'll have nothing.
如果这个公司破产,我将一无所有 。
Oh, you'll have something-you'll have a lesson you'll never forget!
噢,你会有一些--你会得到一个一生难忘的教训 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载