What If? 不妨
日期:2015-11-13 14:00
(单词翻译:单击)
如果你失去工作你会怎么做?
I have no idea. I've been here for 20 years.
我不知道 。我已经在这20年 。
Do you have any other skills?
你还有别的技能吗?
Well, I know how to flip hamburgers.
好吧,我知道如何翻转汉堡包 。
No one would hire you to flip hamburgers.
没有人会雇佣你翻转汉堡包 。
Have you heard something that you're not telling me?
你听说过一些你没有告诉我的东西吗?
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Are there going to be layoffs at this place?
这里会有临时解雇的人吗?
I certainly hope not!
物品当然希望没有!
If you got laid off, you'd be flipping hamburgers, too.
如果你被解雇,你也要翻转汉堡包 。
Oh great, we could both work at Burger King.
嗯,太棒了,我们都可以在汉堡王工作了 。
Maybe we'd get laid off there, too.
或许我们在那也会被解雇 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载