Fasten Your Seatbelt 系好安全带
日期:2015-11-05 11:20
(单词翻译:单击)
系好安全带
Why?
为什么?
Because it will protect you in case of an accident.
因为它会在出现事故时保护你 。
But it's uncomfortable.
但那不舒服 。
It's the law.
法律就是这样规定的 。
It's so much trouble.
这么麻烦 。
It's common sense.
这是常识 。
It's so tight that it's hard for me to breathe.
太紧了以至于我几乎不能呼吸 。
Hold your breath till we get there.
在我么到达之前屏住呼吸 。
Okay, my seatbelt is on.
好的,我的安全带系好了 。
I'm glad you don't complain very much.
我很高兴你没有抱怨 。
I'm ready for an accident.
我在为事故做准备 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载
重点单词