We Can't Afford This House 买不起这个房子
日期:2015-10-26 13:31
(单词翻译:单击)
We can't afford this house.
我们买不起这栋房子 。
Are you sure?
你能肯定吗?
We will be house rich, but cash poor.
我们将会成为有房子,但没有现金的人 。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Our monthly payments will be too high.
我们的月还款额将太高了 。
We won't have any money for other things?
我们将不会有任何钱买其他东西吗?
No, we won't have money for gas or food.
是的,我们将没有钱买汽油或食物 。
We'll be eating peanut butter sandwiches?
我们将吃花生酱三明治吗?
Without the peanut butter!
没有花生酱!
That's no good!
那很不好!
We have to find a cheaper house.
我们必须找到一个便宜点的房子 。
Of course. We can't live without gas or peanut butter.
当然 。我们的生活不能没有汽油或花生酱 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载