Don't Be in a Hurry 别那么着急
日期:2015-09-09 13:13
(单词翻译:单击)
You're driving too fast.
你开的太快了 。
I'm in a hurry.
我非常着急 。
Don't ever be in a hurry.
别那么着急 。
It's not my fault. You didn't wake me up.
不是我的错 。你没有叫醒我 。
That's not my fault. You didn't tell me to wake you up.
那也不是我的错 。你没有告诉我要叫醒你 。
Well, I meant to.
好吧,我本想告诉你的 。
Don't ever be in a hurry when you're driving.
开车的时候不要着急 。
Why not?
为什么不?
Because you'll have an accident. Most accidents are because people are in a hurry.
因为你会发生车祸 。大部分车祸都是因为人们太着急 。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I read a lot.
我读到过很多 。
I thought drunks caused most accidents.
我以为大部分车祸是醉酒引起 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载