(单词翻译:单击)
面试英语口语Lesson29: The End of the Interview
经典对话:
531.Thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible.
谢谢你的到来,我们将尽早把结果通知你。
532.Thank you,I'll look forward to hearing from you.
谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。
533.All right.Thank you for your coming,Mr. Chen.
好,谢谢你能来参加面试,陈先生。
534.Thank you for your interview with me,madam.
非常感谢您对我的面试,女士。
535.I hope to see you again.
希望能再次见到你。
536.We'll expect you here next month,see you then.
我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。
537.See you later.
再见。
538.Thank you for your interest in this office,Ms Dong.
谢谢你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。
539.I'll await your notification.Thank you for your interview with me,sir.
我将等候你们的通知,谢谢您对我的面试,先生。
540.A thousand thanks for your having talked with me.Good-bye.
非常感谢您的面试,再见。
541.It's our pleasure to have you here,Mr. Li.
能雇用你是我们的荣幸,李先生。
542.I hope to see you again.
希望再次见到您。
543.I hope so.
希望如此。
544.We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire.If your application is successful,we will notify you by mail.
下周二前我们会决定聘用谁了,若你的申请成功,我们会发信通知你。
545.Thank you very much,I will be waiting for your letter.
谢谢,我等候您的回复。
546.That's all right.I can try other places,Good-bye.
不要紧,我可以到其他地方试试,再见。
547.Good-bye,and thank you,sir.
再见,谢谢您,先生。
548.I really appreciate your help.See you then.
非常感谢你的帮助,再见。
549.Then we'll see at 9 o'clock next Wednesday.
下周三9点见。
550.You'll hear from us soon.Thank you for your coming.
你很快就会得到答复,谢谢你的光临。
551.Thank you,sir.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
谢谢您,先生。我希望尽快收到您的答复。
552.Well,we'll give you our decision in a couple of days.It's a pleasure to talk to you,Mr. Liu.
好,几天内我们将把我们的决定通知你。很荣幸能与你交谈,刘先生。
553.Thank you,Mr. Brown.I really appreciate your assistance.
谢谢,布朗先生。非常感谢您的帮助。
554.Thank you very much for your advice.Bye.
非常感谢你的建议,再见。
555.Keep in touch.
再联系。
556.That's all right.When you come,ask for Smith,OK?
好吧,你来时找史密斯,好不好?
557.Yes.See you then.
行,再见。
558.That's all for the interview.Please wait for our notification.
面试完了,请等候我们的通知。
559.You'll be hearing from us soon.Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.
你很快会接到我们的消息。出去的时候,请你叫下一位应试人进来。
560.Thank you,Mr. Wu,for your interest in this job.Good luck to you.
谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣,吴先生,祝你好运。
情景案例:
Dialogue A
(I=Interviewer 主试人 A=Applicant 应试人)
I: All right.Thank you for your coming,Mr. Chen,I hope to see you again.
A: Thank you for your interview with me,madam.Good-bye.
I: Bye.
Dialogue B
I: We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire.If your application is successful,we'll notify you by mail.
A: How long should I wait?
I: We'll give you our decision in a couple of days.Thank you for your interest in this office.
A: Thank you,sir.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I: Please send the next candidate in on your way out.
A: OK,Good-bye.
Dialogue C
I: I'm sorry to say I can't offer you the job.
A: That's all right.Thank you very much for your advice.I can try other places.Good-bye.
I: See you later.
Notes 注释:
1.as soon as 一…就…,引导时间状语从句Please write to us as soon as you get there.
你一到那里就请给我们来信。
2.keep in touch 保持联系,如:We keep in touch by mail.
我们保持通信联系。
3.That's all.结束了,如:That's all for our class.
今天的课就上到这儿。
That's all for Lesson 2.
第二课就上到这里。