(单词翻译:单击)
Hurry up! We are running late for school.
赶快!我们快来不及了。
Let's take the MRT. lt's faster and cheap.
我们坐地铁好了,地铁又快又便宜。
Which line should we take if we go to Danshui?
我们要捂哪一条线到淡水?
We should take the red line. Let's get the tickets.
我们应该搭红线,我们到自动售票机买票吧。
How much money should linsert in the slot?
我应该要投多少钱进去?
5o dollars. Later you have to place your ticket near the sensor
50美元,等一下你必须把票放在靠近感应器的地方。
lsee.
我懂了。
lt's so crowded. All the seats are taken. Let's go there. There is a seat over there.
好挤喔!所有的椅子都被坐满了,我们去那边,那边有一个座位。
lt's a priority seat. We can not take it.We should give the seats to those old, pregnant and disable people.
那是爱心座位,我们不能坐。我们要让给老年人、孕妇和行动不便的人。
Yeah, you are right. Let's stand. It takes only about 20 minutes.
嗯,你是对的,我们站着吧!20分钟就到。
lf we go to Danshui in the morning on weekdays, we are sure to have seats since it's not in the rush hour.
如果我们在非假日早上去淡水,一定会有位子坐,因为不是高峰时刻。
Anyway, we are arriving at Danshui soon.I can't wait to watch the beautiful sunset.
无论如何,我们快到淡水了,我等不及看美丽的夕阳。