日积月累学口语:"唱对台戏",如何用英文表示反对
日期:2013-04-26 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

1.亏你说得出来 I like that!
你是说男人应该娶几个老婆?亏你说得出来!
Did you say that a man should have several wives? I like that!

2.闭上嘴 button one’s lip/zip ones lips
闭上嘴!难道你看不出来人家不爱听么?
Zip your lips. Can’t you see they’re annoyed?

3.让人看不下去 an eye-sore
看那两个年轻人在那里又搂又吻的真让人看不下去。
The two young guys’ caressing and spooning there are plain an eye-sore.

4.不理不睬 not even give a tumble
小李三番五次的说他喜欢小刘,可是小刘对他不理不睬
Xiao Li says that he likes Xiao Liu but she doesn’t even give him tumble.

5.拒绝某人的求婚 give somebody the mitten
她说她的求婚被拒绝了。
She said that she had been given the mitten.


6.怎么也不…… can’t for the life of one.
我怎么也想不起他的电话号码了
I can’t for the life of me remember his telephone number.

7.绝对没有 I’d eat my hat if I had…
我绝对没有把那个消息告诉她。
I’d eat my hat if I had disclosed the news to her.

8.我怀疑 I doubt it.
你觉得那是真的吗? 我怀疑。
Do you think it's true? I doubt it.

分享到
重点单词
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • annoyedadj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
  • mittenn. 连指手套,露指手套