日积月累学口语:10句打岔插嘴的地道表达
日期:2013-02-27 10:48

(单词翻译:单击)

She kept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示意见的时候她一直打断我的话。

My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。

He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正准备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。

He always breaks in on our discussions.
他老是打断我们的讨论。

It's very impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.
在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是很不礼貌的。

Can I say something?
我可以说句话吗?

I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。

Wait, can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句话吗?

Sorry to butt in.
抱歉,打岔一下。

I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要告诉你。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • bargen. 驳船 vi. 猛撞,冲,闯
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • interposev. 插入,插嘴,介于 ... 之间