日积月累学口语:10句争吵辩解时的地道表达
日期:2013-01-08 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Would you cut it out, already? 你到底是有完没完?

I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。

That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。

There's no other way of saying it. 我只能这么说。

You've gotten carried away. 你扯太远了。

This is not how it looks. 事情不是表面看来的这样。

I was being polite. 我这算是客气的。

So that explains it. 原来如此。

I feel the same way. 我有同感。

It's not like that. 不是那样的。

分享到