(单词翻译:单击)
Don't go looking for trouble.
别没事找事。
Do not get involved with politics. That's borrowing trouble.
不要涉足政界,那简直是自找麻烦。
I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.
我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。
Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.
你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!
He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得”没事儿不要乱动”吧。
Don't trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.
我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。
Let sleeping dog lie.
别惹麻烦。
John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail.
约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。
Don't always try to start something when everything is running smoothly.
当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。