日积月累学口语:不论海角天涯,此刻我归心似箭
日期:2012-01-10 15:18

(单词翻译:单击)



I lay all that night sleepless, and yearning to go home.
那晚我一夜没有合眼,只是归心似箭


If ever I went home fast in my life, I‘ll go home fast tonight.
如果我平生就是归心似箭,那么今晚我就要赶回家。


My mind bent on returning is like an arrow.
我归心似箭。


Under the silver moon, I become anxious or eager to return home .
银色月光下,远方归心似箭


In my journey there was no appearance of flight, but I was fleeing, and four days afterward I was on the Zenith train.
一路上并没有赶忙的表现,但是我归心似箭,四天之后,我已坐在去泽尼斯的火车上。


That book of limitless yearning was like an eager bird through the clouds.
书中那无限的愁思,恰似一只云层中穿行的归心似箭的鸟儿


I hungered to go home at camp because she was lonesome.
那女孩在夏令营中感到很孤独,归心似箭。


My desire of returning to my family is natural.
他的归心似箭是很自然的。


I intend to go home as quickly as possible.
我归心似箭。


I found a seat in haste as soon as I got on the bus, I was anxious to return.
我乘上车后便急于寻找座位——我归心似箭了。

分享到
重点单词
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • hasten. 急速,急忙 v. 匆忙,赶快 vi. 赶紧,赶快
  • bentbend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • zenithn. 顶点,天顶,全盛