(单词翻译:单击)
无论看美剧还是听身边的美国朋友们谈天,不知你是否注意到有很多单句出现的频率特别高呢?下面就让我们一起来汇总一下吧!
老美经常挂嘴边的话:(按字母顺序排列)
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Break the rules. 违反规则。
Can-do. 能人。
Can I have this? 可以给我这个吗?
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Chin up. 不气,振作些。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Daring! 亲爱的!
Dead end. 死胡同。
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Don't overdo it. 别太过分了。
Don't play possum! 別装蒜!
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Do you have straw?你有吸管吗?
Drop it! 停止!
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Get out of here! 滚出去!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Go ahead. 继续。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Good for you! 好得很!
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Go to hell! 去死吧!
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Here we are! 我们到了!
Here ye! 说得对!
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
Hope so. 希望如此。
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
How big of you! 你真棒!
How come…怎么回事,怎么搞的。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
I don't care. 我不在乎。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平。
I'll kick you ass. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I'm going to go. 我这就去。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
Is that so? 是这样吗?
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
It is raining. 要下雨了。
It is urgent. 有急事。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
It's up to you. 由你决定。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Never mind. 不要紧。
None of my business. 不关我事。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Side dish. 配菜。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Stay away from him. 别靠近他。
Still up? 还没睡呀?
Sure thing! 当然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
That is great! 太棒了!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
The line is engaged. 占线。
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Watch your mouth. 注意言辞。
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
Who knows! 天晓得!
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Why does she marry a man old enough to be her father? 她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
You are welcome. 你太客气了。
You ask for it! 活该!
You bet! 一定,当然!
You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
You might at least apologize. 你至少应该道个歉。
You never know. 世事难料。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?