(单词翻译:单击)
夏天来了,人难免会犯困,整天哈欠连连。无论何时何地,都恨不能倒地就睡。今天我们就来盘点一下那些跟睡觉有关的口语吧!
I sleep in every weekend and wake up around noon.
周末我通常会睡个懒觉,到中午才起来。
I want to catch a wink before the guest arrive.
我想在客人到达之前先小睡一会。
A post-prandial snooze sets the brain up for learning.
午餐之后打个小盹会让头脑更清醒,学习更高效。
I'll meet you at the movies right after I take a little catnap.
我先打个盹再到电影院和你碰面。
I was so tired I could have slept around the clock.
我太累了,能睡整整一天。
Let's hit the sack/hay. We have to get up in the morning.
我们睡吧,早上得早起呢!
I'm such a heavy sleeper that the explosion didn't wake me.
我睡得很死,连爆炸声都没有把我吵醒。
After working for a whole day,everyone in our family sleeps like a log.
干了一整天活,家人都睡得很沉。
Some students often doze off in class.
有些学生常在课堂上打瞌睡。
He was caught taking a nano nap during a conference.
他在会议上打盹儿被发现了。