日积月累学口语:情人节口语之无奈地分手
日期:2011-02-14 09:41

(单词翻译:单击)

"月有阴晴圆缺,人有悲欢离合", 并不是所有的爱情都会结出甜美的果实。当情已逝,缘已尽,我们只能无奈地分手。

He turned me down.

他拒绝了我。



I hope we can part as friends.

希望我们能像朋友般和气分手。



After that, she began to distance herself from me.

自那以后,她开始疏远我。



She's trying to dodge me.

她在躲着我。



I don't have the chemistry about him.

我对他没感觉。



I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.

我刚和交往了4年的女友分手。



We headed our separate ways.

我们分道扬镳了。



I'm so sad since Amy and I broke up.

自从跟Amy分手后,我感到很难过。




I feel our relationship is going downhill.

我感觉我们的感情在变坏。



Then for some reason they bust up.

后来为了一点缘故,他们吹了。

分享到
重点单词
  • dodgev. 避开,躲避 n. 躲避
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎