(单词翻译:单击)
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their
time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that
when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。
Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try
and know someone else and expect them to know you.
在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。