老外夸赞美女时,常说的5句话(图)
日期:2010-07-20 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

1、You are a dreamboat.
你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。

dreamboat, 这个俚语是用来指代理想目标, 理想爱人,(异性所追求的)理想人选。

比如:She is the dreamboat in the boy’s heart.
她是男生心中追求的理想人选。

2、You are such a dish.
你是个绝色美人 。

dish 外貌有吸引力的人, 漂亮的人

Mary's new boyfriend is quite a dish, isn't he?
玛丽新交的男朋友挺帅的, 是不是?

3、I only have eyes for you .
我只在意你。

have eyes for 对…感兴趣

You would know what you were about of course--but that would not suit me. I have not eyes for such matters.
当然,你是知道该干些什么,而我就不行,对这类事情,我没有眼力。

4、I'd do anything to see you crack a smile.
为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事 。


crack a smile 展颜微笑

May,wherever you go,the road widen under your feet, the breeze brush off your garment and the people crack for you a broad smile!
愿您走到哪里,哪里的道路就在您的脚下变宽,哪里的清风都轻轻吹着您的衣衫,哪里的人们都向您露出笑脸!

5、You swept me off my feet.
你使我神魂颠倒 。

off my feet 不能控制自己

I was swept off my feet by her wit and charm.
她才貌双全, 我佩服得五体投地.

(可可英语版权所有在,转载请注明出处)

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • garmentn. 衣服 vt. 给 ... 披上衣服,覆上 ...
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)