让世界更和谐的吵架方法,25句口语来搞定
日期:2010-03-26 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)



人生充满了争吵,由于我们的修养不够,争吵很容易发展成冲突。如何让争吵获得有益的结果呢?今天特别为大家隆重奉献25种让世界更和谐的吵架方法。

Please try to understand my point of view.

请理解我的观点.

Wait, can I take that back?

等一下,我能收回我说的话吗?

You don't have to solve this — it helps me just to talk to you.

我不用帮我解决这个问题.和你聊一下就对我有帮助.




This is important to me. Please listen.

这对我很重要.请仔细听.

I overreacted.

我反应过激了.

I see you're in a tough position.

我知道你的处境艰难.




I can see my part in this.

这个问题,我有错.

I hadn't thought of it that way before.

我以前没有这样想.

I could be wrong.

我可能是错的.




Let's agree to disagree on that.

让我们接受我们的不同观点.

This isn't just your problem; it's our problem.

这不只是你的问题.这是我们的问题.

I'm feeling unappreciated.

我感觉没有收到重视.




We're getting off the subject.

I know I need to listen more.

我知道,我应该多倾听.

You've convinced me.

你说服我了.

Let's take a break for a few minutes.

让我们停一会.




If you can remember to do this, it's extremely effective—especially if you're having a big fight. After a break, it's almost impossible to go back to yelling.

Please keep talking to me.

别不理我.

I realize it's not your fault.

我意识到这不是你的错.




That came out all wrong.

我表达错了.

I see how I contributed to the problem.

我明白我引起了这个问题.

What are we really fighting about?

我们到底在为什么争吵?

How can I make things better?

我怎样才能把事情变得更好呢?


We can solve this if we work together.

如果我们携手合作,我们就可以解决这个问题.

I'm sorry.

对不起.

I love you.

我爱你.

最后两句是最简单、最有力量的!

分享到
重点单词
  • effectiveadj. 有效的,有影响的
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • solvev. 解决,解答