如何用英语向你的Boss提出辞呈?
日期:2010-03-29 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)


1.I'm quitting because I want to try something different.

我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西.




I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.

我精疲力竭了.我需要好好休息.




To be honest, I've got a better offer.

老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会.




I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了.




I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我在这里待太久了.我想转换一下环境.




I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作.




First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.

首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事.但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了.




I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职.我希望能向前迈进.




I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.

长官,我做了一个很困难的决定.这是我的辞呈.




I want to expand my horizons.

我想展我的视野.

分享到
重点单词
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • resignationn. 辞职,辞呈,顺从