(单词翻译:单击)
Background Information
对于大部分人来说,住房条件是他们首先关心的问题.随着大城市人口的急剧增加,为了缓解住房压力,楼房修的越来越高,然而房价的节节攀升无形中剥夺了大多数工薪阶层的住房消费权.
I'd like to rent a furnished apartment. 我想租一套有家具的公寓.
The air-conditioner is new, and the refrigerator and the microwave oven are only three months old. 空调是新的,冰箱和微波炉只用了3个月.
Did you sign a lease for your apartment? 你签过租房合同了吗?
The apartment is conveniently located. 本公寓地段好,交通便利.
We bought a new house in the suburbs. It's about thirty minutes drive from the city. 我们在郊区买了一栋房子,离城里有半个小时的车程.
There are several places available in that price range in this neighborhood. 这个小区里有好几套那个价格的房子可供选择.
What does a decent apartment go for around here? 这附近好点儿的房子一个月租金要多少?
We will go to the estate agent and see what they can offer. 我们打算去房地产中介看看有什么房子.
Are utilities included in the rent? 租金里包含水电费吗?
The apartment is small, but fully equipped. 这套公寓虽小,但是设备齐全.
Do you want roommates or to live alone? 你是喜欢一个人住还是和别人合租?