职场必胜:最常用商务口语200句(part7)
日期:2010-01-25 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)



The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。



We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。



The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。



Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?



We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。



When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。



I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。



It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。



I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。



I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。



We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。



I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。



So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。



We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。



I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。



What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?



I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。



What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?



I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

分享到
重点单词
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • conclusionn. 结论
  • integrityn. 诚实,正直,完整,完善
  • negotiableadj. 可磋商的,可转让的,可通行的
  • arbitrationn. 仲裁,公断
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱