美剧中极易理解错误的句子
日期:2010-01-14 10:24

(单词翻译:单击)



He is a fast talker.

他老是说得天花乱坠.



Drop dead.

走开点.




What's eating you?

你有什么烦恼?



I'll back you up all the way.

我完全支持你.



Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off

不要这个样子啦~



Stop pulling my leg.

不要开我玩笑了.



Don't jump on me.

不要跟我发火.



It's on the house.

这是免费的.



He's down and out.

他已经完了.



That will be the day.

要有这么一天就好了.



Play to the score.

见机行事.



Get off my back.

少跟我罗嗦.



He is trying to cash in on me.

他想占我便宜.

分享到