老美经常挂在嘴边的话
日期:2010-01-05 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)


Look, the fact is I don't like him at all..

我跟你说喔! 事实上我一点也不喜欢他.




I was just like, "Hey! Don't even think of parking here."

我就这样说, "喂! 你想都别想把车给停在这."




You have to keep the secret for me; you know what I'm saying?

你必须帮我保守这个秘密, 你懂我在说什么吧!



All right, I got to go.

好吧! 我必须走了.




Did you see her new car? It was so cool!

你看到她的新车了吗? 真是好酷啊.




Good job! Buddy.

老兄, 干得好.




Exactly. That's what I'm talking about.

一点也没错, 我就是这个意思.




Guess what? He is going to publish a book.

你知道吗? 他要出书了.




Whatever!

随便.




You bet.

你说的没错.



There you go.

就这样了.




Here you go.

干的好.




Holy cow!

不会吧! (哇赛)!




Kind of.

是有那么一点, (还好啦!)




The thing is, we need to talk.

重点是, 我们必须谈谈.
分享到