老美经常挂在嘴边的地道美语
日期:2009-12-30 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)



He always talks big.

他总是吹牛。




That's always the case.

习以为常了。




Not a sound was heard.

一点声音也没有。




You are just in time.

你来得正是时候。




It's against the law.

这是违法的。




How are things going?

事情进展得怎样?




Don't lose your head.

不要惊慌失措。




You are a chicken.

你是个胆小鬼。




Don't let chances pass by.

不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。




I get hold of you at last.

我终于找到你了。





I saw it with my own eyes.

我亲眼所见。




That's the latest fashion.

这是最流行的款式。




Things are getting better.

情况正在好转。




The whole world knows that.

全世界都知道。




It's very thoughtful of you.

你想得真周到。
分享到