如何温和或强烈地表达不同意
日期:2009-12-29 11:47
(单词翻译:单击)
![](http://images.worldgallery.co.uk/i/prints/rw/lg/1/0/Benjamin-Williams-Leader-Old-English-Cottages-101429.jpg)
Yes, that's quite right, but it is perhaps not the policy that has gone wrong.
是的,十分正确,但是或许并不是政策上的错误.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120430930.jpg)
Well, you have a point here, but don't you think it plays an important role in the process.
你说得有道理,但是难道你不认为它在整个过程中起了重要的作用吗?
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120433996.jpg)
I'm not really sure if I would agree with you on that.
在这一点上我不太确定是否应该同意你.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120434635.jpg)
I'm afraid I don't quite agree.
恐怕我不怎么同意.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120437579.jpg)
What you have said may be true, but I tend to think it another way.
你所说的可能是对的,但是我倾向于认为从另一个角度考虑.
![](http://www.hardnaze.co.uk/images/HSCfront_thumb.jpg)
Yes, there are certainly elements of truth in what you say, but isn't it also true to say that they are not working hard enough?
是的,你说的也有正确的地方,但是说他们不够努力不是也很对吗?
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120443699.jpg)
Personally I don't think much of it.
我个人可不敢恭维.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120446686.jpg)
Are you absolutely sure?
你完全确信吗?
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120447429.gif)
Well, you don't seem to realize that she is correct.
你似乎并没有意识到她是准确无误的.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120451757.jpg)
No, I disagree with you entirely.
不,我完全不同意.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120453928.jpg)
I think you're mistaken here.
我想你错了.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120455327.jpg?v=0)
I couldn't agree with you less.
我是实在不能同意.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200912/20091229120458537.jpg)
You must be joking!/Are you kidding?
你一定是在开玩笑!/你是在开玩笑吗?
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)
重点单词