关于公司薪资与福利的英文表达
日期:2009-09-27 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

He took Monday off.

他星期一休息.


He is on annual leave.

他休年假去了.


I'm taking a few days off next week. The kids are off school.

下周我要请几天假.孩子们放假了.


Why don't you take a day of sick leave?

你为什么不请一天病假呢?


I'm asking for a three-day personal leave because my wife is giving birth.

因为我太太要生了,我想请三天假.


Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?

有空咱们谈谈我的工资吧?


It's enough to live on.

养家糊口是够了.


You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.

你每年有一个月的带薪假期.


We would like to start you off at 1500 yuan a month, not including bonus and overtime pay.

开始的时候1500一个月,不包括奖金和加班费.


We offer 1% commission on all your sales.

我们给你按照你的销售量的1%提成.


The best thing about my job is that I get lots of benefits---a company pension, private health insurance and things like that.

这份工作最棒的地方就是福利好,有公司养老金,个人健康保险和类似这样的其它福利.
分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • bonusn. 奖金,红利
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托