如何用英语形容让你馋得流口水的食物
日期:2009-09-27 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)



It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?

辣死我了!我的舌头都火辣辣的.能给我点冰水吗?

本来on fire是表示"着火"这个意思,比如说: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.现在说舌头"着火了",是很夸张的表达,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.




How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.

怎么这么辣?都呛得我流眼泪了.这个味儿太浓了.

形容食物的辣,有2个很常见的词汇表达.一个是hot,另外一个是spicy.




Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.

来点儿酱吧,炸鸡蘸上这种酱特别好吃.

Go with就是相配的意思,比如说: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你觉得这帽子和我的新衣服相配吗? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.




A chef will never tell others about the secret ingredients of his special soup.

厨师是不会告诉别人他的私家汤里有什么绝密食材的.

Ingredient: (烹调用的)材料, 原料, 成分
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
将原料放在盆里调匀.
What are the ingredients of the cake?
这蛋糕是用哪些原料做成的?




That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.

豆腐看起来入口即化.




A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.

到了北京,怎能不尝尝北京烤鸭?




The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.

酸梅汤有点甜,让我唇齿留香.




I didn' expect it to taste so good.

没想到居然这么好吃.
分享到
重点单词
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • ingredientn. 成分,原料,配料,因素