学习地道英语表达方式之如何描述老友重逢
日期:2009-09-24 10:02
(单词翻译:单击)
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101838633.jpg)
I haven't seen you in ages!
好久不见!
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101846485.jpg)
What have you been up to?
你在忙什么?
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101850836.jpg)
We met each other in college. It was the start of a lifetime friendship.
我们在大学相见,从此开始了我们持续一生的友谊.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101850233.jpg)
He was my best buddy in college. We hung out all the time.
他是我大学时最好的哥们,我们总是泡在一起.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101851421.jpg)
Now we only talk to each other occasionally.
现在我们只是偶尔才聊聊.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101851202.jpg)
We just lost contact.
我们就是失去了联系.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101851779.jpg)
We should find a time to pick things up.
我们应该找个时间叙叙旧.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101852857.jpg)
We've been drifting afart.
我们渐渐疏远了.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101852949.jpg)
Drop me a line when you have the time.
有时间给我写信.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101852606.jpg)
Drop by when you have time.
有时间过来看看.
![](http://a1.att.hoodong.com/22/85/01300000053870120181858289833.jpg)
Let's stay in contact.
我们要保持联系.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101901812.jpg)
It's been a while.
好长时间没见了.
![](http://pic.kekenet.com/Kouyu/UploadFiles/200909/20090924101901607.jpg)
How time flies!
时光如梭.
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)