牛人辞职时的n个理由
日期:2009-09-21 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

I want to expand my horizons.

我想拓展我的视野.


I quite because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职.我希望能向前迈进.




First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.

首先,我要说的是,我真的高兴能与你共事.但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了.




I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作.




I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我在这儿待太久了.我想转换一下环境.


I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已决定要出国念书了.




To be honest, I've got a better offer.

老实说,我有个更好的工作机会.




I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.

我精疲力竭了.我需要好好休息.




I'm quitting because I want to try something different.

我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西.




I am leaving our office to be with and to care for my aged mother who lives in a distant city.

我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职.




I see no chance of advancement.

我深知无升迁的机会.




I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

本人离职基于该公司即将倒闭.




I look forward to dealing with overseas companies and, at the same time, having a chance to use English more.

我希望能同海外公司做生意,并借机会锻炼英文.
分享到
重点单词
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • resignationn. 辞职,辞呈,顺从
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • environmentn. 环境,外界