色拉英语乐园视频附文本 Lesson 58 好大一棵树
日期:2009-07-14 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

情景对话



It’s dull living on a desert island. 住在荒岛上十分单调.

Nothing ever happens, nothing ever changes. 没有什么事情发生,没有什么时候改变.

Everything always looks the same. 每天的景色都是一样的.

I remember once a bird flew by. 我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.

Another time I found something interesting. 后来我发现了一件有趣的事情.

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你, 给我这么有趣的礼物!

I was hoping it would grow quickly. 我希望树能快些长大. And have lots of fruit. 结许多果实.

I worked very hard! 我很勤劳地工作.

The plant grew into a tree, just as I hoped. 正好我所盼望的,树长大了.

Yet… I was still not happy. 可我却仍很烦恼.

单词:
Dull 无聊的
happen 发生
change 改变
interesting 有趣的
gift 礼物

要点讲解
It’s dull living on a desert island. 住在荒岛上十分的单调.

It’s hard work being a student! 做一个学生很辛苦!

It’s great living in China. 住在中国很棒.

It’s wonderful spending time with you. 和你在一起很好.

Everything always looks the same. 每天的景色都是一样的.

I remember…我记得…

I remember once a bird flew by. 我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.

I remember you’re a tour guide. 我记得你是个导游.
I remember the time I visited the Great Wall. 我记得我去过长城.

Another time I found something interesting. 后来我发现一件有趣的事情.

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你, 给我么有趣的礼物.

I hope …我希望….

I was hoping it would grow quickly, and have lots of fruit. 我希望树能快些长大, 结许多果实.

I hope we can be friends. 我希望能和你成为朋友.

I hope we can visit the Shanghai Museum tomorrow. 我希望明天去上海博物馆.

Something interesting 有趣的事情

I worked very hard. 我很勤劳地工作.

I was still not happy. 可我却仍很烦恼.


分享到