《越狱》实用口语第6讲
日期:2009-07-14 13:13

(单词翻译:单击)

51. Nobody's punking out

没人退出

52. None of your beeswax.

不关你事

53. Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder

不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

54. Not in a thousand years.

想都别想

55. Oh ,shut it

哦闭嘴吧

56. Oh,hit me a nerve

哦,真吓人(反语)

57. One should never turn his back on his home country.

一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国

58. Places to stay,business that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system.

能住的地方,优先聘用劳改犯的商家。

59. Probably out of your price range.

恐怕你买不起

60. Provided the transport comes though.

若果交通顺利的话。

分享到
重点单词
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒
  • constantlyadv. 不断地,经常地
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤