最实用的职场口语大全(二)
日期:2009-03-12 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

分享到
重点单词
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • inspectionn. 检查,视察
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • inquirevt. 询问,查究 vi. 询问,查究
  • enterprisen. 企业,事业,谋划,进取心
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • negotiationn. 谈判,协商