(单词翻译:单击)
今天北京又是一个艳阳天,只是这太阳也太艳了,都要烤起来了,一出门就要经受过火焰山般的酷热。你已经热得无法形容?那就看看下面的句子是怎么表达的吧!
1. It’s hot enough to melt hell. I hope it will be cooler soon.
现在热得足以把地狱熔化了,希望很快能够凉快一点。
2. It’s stifling! I can hardly breathe.
天气太闷热了!我都没法呼吸了。
3. I can't bear the heat; I am leaking!
我受不了这么热,我浑身都在滴水!
4. I am sweating like a pig, and I'm not doing anything.
虽然我什么都没做,但还是汗流浃背。
5. Let's stay at home; you could fry eggs on the sidewalk.
我们呆在家里吧,人行道上都可以煎蛋了。
6. I don't want to go out; it's raining fire!
我不想出去,天气火热火热的!
7. It's too hot to think. I need to find someplace to cool off.
热得我都没法思考。我需要找个地方凉快凉快。
8. Today is a thermometer breaker! Let's go swimming.
今天热得温度计都要爆了!我们去游泳吧。
9. It’s hot with a capital "H". Turn up the air conditioner!
今天是最热的一天,快把空调打开!
10. It’s not just hot, it’s Africa hot! This weather is terrible.
不止是热,是像非洲一样热!天热得吓人。