(单词翻译:单击)
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have French red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。