101. 勿以恶小而为之，勿以善小而不为。Do not do evil things though they may be insignificant.Do not given up good things though they may be minor matters.
102. 燕雀安知鸿鹄之志哉! How can a sparrow know the will of a swan?
103. 三人行必有我师焉。择其善者而从之，其不善者而改之。Among three people I meet on the way，there will be at least ont from whom I can learn something.I may follow his goodness or correct my own mistakes by learning from him.
104. 言必信，行必果。One must stand by one's words and must not stop one's action until success is achieved.
105. 己所不欲，勿施于人。Never do to others what you would not like them to do to you.
106. 天将降大任于斯人也，必先苦其心志，劳其筋骨，饿其体肤，空乏其身，行拂乱其所为，所以动心忍性，曾益其所不能。When Heaven is about to place a great burden on a man，it always tests his resolution first，exhausts his body and makes him suffer great hardships，frustrates his efforts to recover from mental lassitude.Then Heaven toughens his nature and makes good his deficiencies.
107. 欲胜人者，必先自胜;欲论人者，必先自论;欲知人者，必先自知。To surpass others，a person has to surpass himself first;to criticize others，he has to criticize himself first;to make comments upon others，he has to make comments on himself first.
108. 无风不起浪。Where there's smoke，there's fire.
109. 有志者事竟成。Where there’s a will，there’s a way.
110. 水至清则无鱼，人至察则无徒。No fish can survive if the water is too clean. For the same reason, no company can bear one whose requirements are too critical.
111. 海内存知己，天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near.
112. 江山如此多娇，引无数英雄竞折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage.
113. 举头望明月，低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around.
114. 俱往矣，数风流人物，还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men.
115. 君子成人之美，不成人之恶。 The gentleman helps others to achieve their moral perfection but not their evil conduct.
116. 君子之交淡如水。 The friendship between men of virtue is light like water.
117. 路漫漫其修远兮，吾将上下而求索。 The way ahead is long; I see no ending, yet high and low I’ll search with my will unbending.
118. 民为贵，社稷次之，君为轻。 The people are the most important element in a state; next are the gods of land and grain; least is the ruler himself.
119. 敏而好学，不耻下问。 Quick-minded and eager to learn, he is never ashamed to consult his inferiors.
120. 逝者如斯夫，不舍昼夜。 The passage of time is just like the flow of water, which goes on day and night.