文学作品翻译:翟永明-《独白》英译
日期:2018-03-20 18:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Monologues
独白

I, a crazy idea, filled with the abyss’s subtle power
我,一个狂想,充满深渊的魅力
By chance was given birth by you. Earth and heaven
偶然被你诞生。泥土和天空
Then mingled into one. You called me woman.
二者合一,你把我叫作女人
You strengthened my body.
并强化了我的身体
I am a white feather, soft as water
我是软得像水的白色羽毛体
You hold me in your hand and I hold the world in mine.
你把我捧在手上,我就容纳这个世界
Clothed in this earthly flesh, how dazzling I am
穿着肉体凡胎,在阳光下
In the sunlight. You find this incredible.
我是如此眩目,是你难以置信
I am a most tender, understanding woman.
我是最温柔最懂事的女人
I see through everything, accepting everything.
看穿一切却愿分担一切
I yearn for winter, an immense dark night.
渴望一个冬天,一个巨大的黑夜
With the heart as the boundary I desire to hold your hand
以心为界,我想握住你的手
But before you my poise is a tragic defeat.
但在你的面前我的姿态就是一种惨败
When you walk away, my pain
当你走时,我的痛苦
Heaves out my heart.
要把我的心从口中呕出
To slay you with love, whose denial is this?
用爱杀死你,这是谁的禁忌?
The sun rises for the whole world! For you
太阳为全世界升起!我只为了你
I fill your entire body, from head to toe,
以最仇恨的柔情蜜意贯注你全身
With the most belligerent tenderness.
从脚至顶,
I have my formula.
我有我的方式
A clamor of cries for help. Can a soul stretch out its arms?
一片呼救声,灵魂也能伸出手?
With the oceans a bloodstream I would be raised
大海作为我的血液就能把我
Beneath the feet of the setting sun. Does someone remember me?
高举到落日脚下,有谁记得我?
What I remember, absolutely, is not merely one lifetime.
但我所记得的,绝不仅仅是一生

分享到