文学作品翻译:戴望舒-《狱中题壁》英译
日期:2016-12-05 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Written on a Prison Wall
《狱中题壁》

If I die here,
如果我死在这里,
Friends, do not be say,
朋友啊,不要悲伤,
I shall always exist
我会永远地生存
In your hearts.
在你们的心上。
One of you died,
你们之中的一个死了,
In a cell in Japanese-occupied territory,
在日本占领地的牢里,
He harbored deep hatred,
他怀着的深深仇恨,
You should always remember.
你们应该永远地记忆。
When you come back,
当你们回来,
Dig up his mutilated body from the mud,
从泥土掘起他伤损的肢体,
Hoist his soul up high
用你们胜利的欢呼
With your victory cheers.
把他的灵魂高高扬起。
And then place his bones on a mountain peak,
然后把他的白骨放在山峰,
To bask in the sun, and bathe in the wind:
曝着太阳,沐着飘风:
In that dark damp dirt cell,
在那暗黑潮湿的土牢,
This was his sole beautiful dream.
这曾是他唯一的美梦。

分享到