剑桥雅思12真题听力 第1期:Test1(section1-2)
日期:2017-06-16 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

So is there anything else to do over on that side of the lake?
到了对岸还有什么别的事可以做吗?
Well, what you can do is take a bike over on the ship and then go on a cycling trip.
您还可以带上自行车坐船过去,然后在对岸骑行。
There's a trail there called the Back Road.
那边有条小径,叫Back Road.
You could easily spend three or four hours exploring it and the scenery's wonderful.
骑行三四个小时肯定没问题,那里风景特别好。
They'll give you a map when you get your ticket for the cruise-there's no extra charge.
买船票的时候,他们会给你一张地图,地图是免费的。
What's the trail like in terms of difficulty?
那条路在骑行难度方面怎么样?
Quits challenging in places. It wouldn't be suitable for your seven-year-old.
有的地方挺难骑的,不适合您7岁的儿子。
It needs someone who's got a bit more experience.
在那骑车需要点经验才行。
Hmm. Well, my daughter loves cycling and so do I, so maybe the two of us could go, and my wife and son could stay on the farm.
嗯,我女儿喜欢骑自行车,我也是,我们两个去骑车,我的妻子和儿子可以留在农场。
That might work out quite well.
这样安排应该挺好。
But we don't have bikes here...Is there somewhere we could rent them?
但是我们没有自行车,有什么地方可以租车吗?
Yes, there's a place here in the city. It's called Ratchesons.
嗯,城里有个叫Ratchesons的地方可以租。
I'll just make a note of that- er, how do you spell it?
我记一下,那个地名怎么拼?
R-A-T-C-H-E-S-0-N-S. It's just by the cruise ship terminal. OK.
R-A-T-C-H-E-S-0-N-S,就在游船终点站附近。好的。
You'd also need to pick up a repair kit for the bike from there to take along with you,
你们还得在那带上一个自行车修理包,
and you'd need to take along a snack and some water.
还需要带点零食和水。
It'd be best to get those in the city.
到了城里再买是最好的。
Fine. That shouldn't be a problem.
好的,没问题。
And I assume I can rent a helmet from the bike place?
我想租车的地方能租到头盔吧?
Sure, you should definitely get that.
当然,您一定能租到的。
It's a great ride, but you want to be well prepared because it's very remote.
那条骑行的路很棒,但你们得做好准备,因为那条路很偏远。
You won't see any shops round there, or anywhere to stay, so you need to get back in time for the last boat.
那附近没有商店,也没有可以停留的地方,所以你们得及时回来赶上最后一班船。
Yeah. So what sort of prices are we looking at here?
好的,那这趟旅程得花多少钱呢?
Let's see, that'd be one adult and one child for the cruise with farm tour, that's $117,
我来看看,一个大人、一个小孩乘船游加上农场游是117美元,
and an adult and a child for the cruise only so that's $214 dollars altogether.
加上一个大人、一个小孩乘船游,一共是214美元。
Oh, wait a minute, how old did you say your daughter was? Fifteen.
啊,等一下,您的女儿多大来着?15岁。
Then I'm afraid it's $267 because she has to pay the adult fare, which is $75 instead of the child fare which is $22- sorry about that.
那恐怕就得267美元了,因为她得买75美元的成人票,而不是22美元的儿童票,不好意思。
That's okay. Er, so how do...
没关系,所以怎么...

分享到