大陆版剑桥雅思10真题听力 第49期:Test4(section3-2)
日期:2015-12-18 13:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you think you got any better at managing your time and prioritising things?
那你觉得这次实习结束之后,你在管理时间和分清事情的先后次序方面有没有变得更好呢?
You always used to say you had trouble with that...
你以前说你在这方面总是遇到问题......
Oh definitely. There was so much pressure to meet the project deadline.
哦,必须的。要赶在项目截止日期之前完工压力太大了。
And I also got better at explaining things and asserting my opinions,
而且我也更加擅长解释事情和发表看法了,
because I had to have weekly consultations with the marketing manager and give him a progress report.
因为我每个周都要和市场部经理进行一次讨论并且交给他一份进度报告。
It sounds as if you got a lot out of it then.
听起来你收获颇多啊。
Absolutely. It was really worthwhile...But you know, the company benefited too...
当然了,这次实习太值得了......不过,我也给公司带来了好处啊......
Yes, they must have done.
对,肯定的。
After all, if they'd used a professional advertising agency to produce their brochure instead of doing it in-house, presumably they'd have paid a lot more?
毕竟如果他们请了一家专业的广告公司来制作宣传册,而不是自己在公司里做的话,可能就要多花很多钱了。
Oh, yes. I worked it out, it would have been 250 per cent more.
是的,我算过了,那样的话会多花百分之二百五的钱。
And I thought the end result was good, even though we did everything on site.
而且虽然我们所有的东西都是在网上做的,但是我觉得最终结果也还不错啊。
The company has quite a powerful computer and I managed to borrow some scanning software from the university.
公司里有配置超棒的电脑,而且我还想办法从学校里借了一些扫描软件。
The new brochure looks really professional; it enhances the image of the company straight away.
新的宣传册看起来非常专业,立马就提升了公司形象。
So in the long run it should help them to attract clients, and improve their sales figures? That's the idea.Yeah.
所以,长期来看的话,这个会帮助他们吸引客户增加营业额,对吗?就是这样,没错。
Before you hear the rest of the conversation, you have some time to look at questions 25 to 30. Now listen and answer questions 25 to 30.
在播放剩下的录音之前,你有一些时间阅读问题25-30。现在请听录音并回答问题25-30。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • brochuren. 小册子
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • worthwhileadj. 值得(做)的
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员